Annual Activity Report
The Annual Activity Report gives a comprehensive update about organ donors, transplant waiting lists and transplant activity for the UK for the latest financial year.
Survival rates after transplantation are also provided for transplants over a number of years, as well as data from the Potential Donor Audit and the Organ Donor Register.
It includes UK-wide as well as country, regional and centre specific data. Rates of donors and transplants per million of population are included alongside information about waiting times to transplant, organ utilisation rates and demographic characteristics of both donors and recipients.
A slide set of all charts in the report is available for use in presentations. All data are from the UK Transplant Registry including the Potential Donor Audit and Organ Donor Register, as held by NHS Blood and Transplant.
- Front cover
- Section 1 - Summary of donor and transplant activity
- Section 2 - Overview of Organ Donation and Transplantation
- Section 3 - Organ donation activity
- Section 4 - The National Organ Retrieval Service and usage of organs
- Section 5 - Kidney activity
- Section 6 - Pancreas activity
- Section 7 - Cardiothoracic activity
- Section 8 - Liver activity
- Section 9 - Intestinal activity
- Section 11 - Survival rates following transplantation
- Section 12 - NHS Organ Donor Register
- Section 13 - National Potential Donor Audit