Organ specific reports
The organ specific reports communicate statistics about organ donors, organ offers and declines, transplant waiting lists, transplant activity and survival rates after transplantation to relevant healthcare professionals and public and patient groups.
The reports include national and centre specific data over a number of years and enable analysis of trends over time and highlight differences between transplant centres. There is a report per organ group thus providing more detailed information and complementing our NHSBT Organ Donation and Transplantation Annual Activity Report. A slide set of all charts in the report is available for use in presentations. All data are from the UK Transplant Registry held by NHS Blood and Transplant.
- Cardiothoracic transplantation report
- Cardiothoracic transplantation annual report slide set (pptx file)
- Pancreas and islet transplantation annual report
- Pancreas and islet transplantation annual report slide set (pptx file)
- Intestine transplantation annual report
- Intestine transplantation annual report slide set (pptx file)
Older Organ Specific Reports
Can't find what you're looking for? Find out how to access further data which isn't on this page