Organ specific reports
The organ specific reports communicate statistics about organ donors, organ offers and declines, transplant waiting lists, transplant activity and survival rates after transplantation to relevant healthcare professionals and public and patient groups.
The reports include national and centre specific data over a number of years and enable analysis of trends over time and highlight differences between transplant centres. There is a report per organ group thus providing more detailed information and complementing our NHSBT Organ Donation and Transplantation Annual Activity Report. A slide set of all charts in the report is available for use in presentations. All data are from the UK Transplant Registry held by NHS Blood and Transplant.
Summary infographics to supplement and communicate key findings from the Organ Specific Reports are available below.
- Heart transplantation annual report (PDF 1.5MB)
- Heart transplantation annual report slide set (PPTX, 3.1MB)
- Lung transplantation annual report (PDF 1.3MB)
- Lung transplantation annual report slide set (PPTX, 2.9MB)
- Mechanical circulatory support annual report (PDF 1.3MB)
- Mechanical circulatory support report slide set (PPTX, 6.0MB)