Organ specific reports
The organ specific reports communicate statistics about organ donors, organ offers and declines, transplant waiting lists, transplant activity and survival rates after transplantation to relevant healthcare professionals and public and patient groups.
The reports include national and centre specific data over a number of years and enable analysis of trends over time and highlight differences between transplant centres. There is a report per organ group thus providing more detailed information and complementing our NHSBT Organ Donation and Transplantation Annual Activity Report. A slide set of all charts in the report is available for use in presentations. All data are from the UK Transplant Registry held by NHS Blood and Transplant.
Summary infographics to supplement and communicate key findings from the Organ Specific Reports have been updated following feedback via the survey and are available below.
- Adult deceased kidney infographic (PDF 83KB)
- Adult living kidney infographic (PDF 76KB)
- Adult liver infographic (PDF 70KB)
- Adult heart infographic (PDF 83KB)
- Adult lung infographic (PDF 76KB)
- Adult pancreas infographic (PDF 79KB)
- Kidney transplantation annual report (PDF 4,033KB)
- Kidney transplantation annual report slide set (PPTX 8,287KB)
- Kidney transplantation annual renal unit report (PDF 1,858KB)
- Living donor kidney transplantation annual report (PDF 2,803KB)
- Living donor kidney transplantation annual report slide set (PPTX 5,880KB)